Monday, December 26, 2016

Christmas means Skyping with the family!!!

Hello! 

I hope everyone had an awesome Christmas, cause we did!

It was great to Skype home and talk to the family and it's crazy that I'm gonna be home with them in 6 months!

Thank you to everyone who sent cards or packages. I really appreciate everything that was sent! On Christmas, we opened our gifts in the morning and then had breakfast at the Long family's house. We had church in the early afternoon and our investigator, Tuesday came! She loved it and is going to get baptized in a couple weeks. Then we went back to the Long's house and had dinner with them! They're an awesome family.

Christmas Eve we were with the Nielsens. We ate dinner with them, had a white elephant exchange, and played games!  Nothing else too exciting happened this week...

Christmas Eve with the Nielsen family

I am grateful to be serving at this time. I was definitely wishing I could be home with family and friends, but I know that this where I am supposed to be and this is where the Lord needs me to be at this time. I am thankful for the birth of our Savior and how God gave us the gift of His Son so that we could return back to Him. I know that Jesus Christ lives and that He is a real living, glorified being. I hope you all continue to think about Christ even after this Christmas season!

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Love and miss you all!!

Elder Hill
Ran into a friend from BYUi ...

No comments:

Post a Comment