Monday, June 19, 2017

One Week Left ...

Hey!

So this week honestly nothing too exciting happened. We have just been trying to find more people to teach but it's been a little bit of a struggle in this area. The whole area is just really big neighborhoods with huge houses, but we are still doing our best and seeing miracles happen everyday!

On Saturday we had a Luau at Lynn's house (a member in the Tongan branch) for Elder Peterson and I going home. It was a ton of fun! We roasted and a pig and they made all of the missionaries dance to island music haha it was fun time. They had me and elder peterson bear our testimonies and it was a pretty cool experience.


I have been reflecting a lot on the past two years and everything that I have learned and experienced. It's crazy to think about who I was two years ago and what my testimony was like compared to where I am now two years later. I'm grateful for the countless experiences that I have had and for all the people I have met on my mission. I'm grateful especially to the Lord for allowing me to have this opportunity and carrying me through it.

One week left, have a good one!

Elder Hill

PS - Happy Father's Day!! Especially to my Dad ... love you Dad!

 Ice cream with the Sisters after doing some service

 Elder Martin (old missionary) visiting our ward

 David Archuleta & Jeremy Guthrie

Right before I threw a slug at Elder Kern :)

No comments:

Post a Comment