Monday, May 9, 2016

Same area, new companion

Hi everyone!
Well, I'm staying in Sandy! I'm getting a new companion named Elder 
Kirk from Idaho. I'm super excited to be staying Sandy! Hopefully we 
will be able to finally get a baptism here. 
This past week nothing super exciting happened. We did a lot of 
service and taught some lessons. On Sunday, I was able to Skype 
home and see the family! It was so awesome. Crazy how fast the time is 
flying by, it feels like I just Skyped home not too long ago.  
Elder Wheeler and I had to teach a lesson in church at the last minute 
and it's really cool how you learn to just get up start talking about 
a gospel principle and just go with it. It was fun. 
Sorry for the super short email! Not a lot of time today and not a lot 
to talk about. But I love and miss you all and I'm grateful for all 
the support I receive from everyone. Thank you for all of the 
birthday cards and packages. This is my last time emailing as a 20 
year old! 
Have a great week! 
Elder Hill 
Elder Kendrick & Tyler doing the wrap challenge

Meeting Elder Ballard for the second time (lucky!!!)

 Check out Mt. Hood in the background ...

Our "new investigator" Snoop Dog reading the Book of Mormon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment